crazy tales

Friday, February 17, 2006

Weekend blues

Well! It's finally the weekend. After having almost counted down the minutes to this amazing day all week, I am now left with a sense of terrifying confusion! I have barely a few hours to do anything with, and so excited was I about the weekend coming that it completely slipped my mind to make any sort of plans. As a result- I'm sitting at home in the middle of the afternoon with no idea where any of my friends are, writing a blog because my thumbs are fed up of being twiddled. Sigh! I guess I could try to salvage whats left of today by going to a movie later; if I can find any of my friends by then! Not that I mind going for movies alone; its just that if I do then I have no one to pass my annoying, irritating, corny comments to and disturb during the show. Hmmm! Come to think of it- maybe thats why I cant find any of them today. After having known me for so many years maybe they know exactly whats cooking in my twisted little mind. Well! Never fear self. They can't hide forever; and the weekend isn't over yet.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home