crazy tales

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The world at my table.

Heylo! Today has been another great day at the 'Boots' Camp. It was interactive and fun as usual, had generous amounts of superb food involved and I got to have lunch with 3 people of 3 different nationalities! I had lunch with a thai, a jordanian and a Britain settled indian. How many people can say that about their lunches? We had a training session dealing with men's products, dental products and bathing and washing products. Let's just say that I got to dip my hands into quite a lot of really amazing Boots products! I think it's safe to say that I smell awesome today, my hands are exceptionally soft and well moisturised and I can't wait for sunday since tomorrow and day after are days off! Hehe! Who'd have thunk?? Me! Eager to get to work!
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you're looking for an amazing product- Go to your nearest Boots store. (Ok! I know it sounds like a bit of marketing but it's pretty much been driven into my head. Wake me up in the middle of the night and the first thing I'll do is ask you what I can do for you??!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

It's great that U are doing something U love. Many people hate their jobs, and they just don't want 2 go!
:)

12:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

mm.. ok I dont think we have those stores here but.. Can you mail me some of whatever it is that made your hands all soft??? LOL

11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boots, can I buy that on the internet?

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home