Chicken pox maybe??!
Pretty cool cloud huh?!Got this on my way home from work today!Right! So today was the first day of the week here and this is obviously going to be a very busy and important week for me. I'll be starting my training at Boots this week (If I ever get the mail from them telling me where to go and when!), I will have to magically disappear wothout telling any of my colleagues or get into a helluvalot of trouble with my boss and I have to do all of this without going completely insane (I'm only almost insane now!). So I've been thinking of how I can 'disappear' without getting my colleagues suspecting the obvious. I'm pleased to say that I have come up with a bit of a plan. I shall be getting the chicken pox people! I just hope they don't remember me bragging about the fact that if anyone should be resistant to the pox- it's me! Why? Because by some great miracle of nature I managed to catch the chicken pox twice as a child and then after that got myself vaccinated against as well. So yeah! I'm pretty sure that I won' be catching it again any time soon. I just hope that they don't remember me telling them this little story.
So later this week I will be contracting the pox! Wish me luck and hope that my play acting goes smoothly and that there are no bumps in the road. Just another 2 days until I put my mug up on this blog!!!
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you want to disappear, get 'The predator's' wrist band!!!

1 Comments:
Might I reccomend catching a more common illness, such as irritable bowel syndrome, or perhaps a flesh eating bacteria? Really... Chicken Pox??? LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home