crazy tales

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

All sorts of weird smells!

Right! So I woke up this morning thinking that I was infact going to take Sunday off to celebrate Easter, I got back home from work this evening with a completely different set of plans. Somehow, my boss must have figured out that I had these brilliant ideas brewing in my head. Half way through the day, he called me and asked me to work on sunday and monday as well so that no one would suspect anything about my leaving. Why they would suspect anything is beyond me, infact I'm sure they would get more suspicious if I showed up to work on Easter. I mean, come on!! It's the second biggest day of the Christian calendar (after Xmas!) and I always take the day off! But I guess I can make one last sacrifice before I quit.
What bothers me most is the fact that I think my colleagues already know about it. They definately smell a rat. They've been making weird comments all of a sudden. Like out of the blue they'll mention how there would be a tremendous load on them if I were'nt around and stuff like that. Since the only people who know that I have a new job are my boss and myself, and since I have'nt breathed a word about it to anybody.... I smell a CONSPIRACY. Maybe he wants me to spill the beans and then tell me I can't go because then I would have 'Broken the trust'!!! GGGRRRRRRRRR! I am not pleased. But.....
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you smell a rat, use better brands of soap!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Emmie-lou said...

Damn...never mind...you can have some time off later!

1:34 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Do rats have a particular smell... I've always wondered about that particular terminology... like happy as larry, and bobs your uncle... who were these people!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Emmie-lou said...

I have 2 uncle bobs...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Emmie-lou said...

...don't know any larry's though!

9:30 PM  
Blogger wenstumped said...

Sorry! I don't know any bobs or larrys! How about bright as a button? I've always wondered what button inspired that! And the next time I see a rat- I'll make sure I take a whiff of it vix!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home