What a day
Well! Today has most certainly been interesting. Work was usual- what with the world filled with it's usual brand of lunatics and all. But no! Today was'nt about them at all. Today was about a movie I saw. It's called 'The motorcycle diaries' and even though I had to sit through the entire thing reading the subtitles because it was in spanish and ended up missing most of the action - it was worth it. It filled me with a strange sense of adventure and made me want to hop onto my bike which I haven't ridden in years and do something like the lads in the movie. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone but I would definately suggest that you give it a watch.
After I got done with that, I sat down to watch the 'Oprah Winfrey Show' or just 'Oprah' as it's called these days! It was a special on the bird flu problem and I was obviously rather interested in what was going to be said. Unfortunately though, the speaker that she had invited seemed to look at the oubreak as a 'doomsday -wipe all of mankind off the surface of the earth' kinda guy! Yeah! The problem is certainly very serious but the last thing he should have been doing is getting everyone into a panicking frenzy! It's true that we are in no way prepared to handle the problem should it ever turn into a pandemic; but the ultimate truth is that you only get to stay here as long as you're meant to. So instead of going crazy and stocking up refridgerators and hiding in bunkers with a million masks to breathe through- go out and live life. Don't be carefree because that's inviting trouble. But don't worry yourself to death either. It may just turn out that bird flu spares you but your worries take you to your grave.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home