crazy tales

Friday, April 07, 2006

Me poor tummy and swollen feet!

This is a picture of a car that I found in a parking lot today. What say? Should I go find the owner and make him an offer? How cool is this car??! Hehehe! Well! It was actually parked in front of a shop that was burned too, so I'm guessing the building must have caught fire and the car must have blown up after. It could be the other way around as well of course. It just caught my eye and so I decided to share it with the blogging world.
Good news! My all-in-one epson works perfectly. I tried out everything today and I could'nt be happier with the results. I just wish I had more use for it now!!!
In other news: I had a sandwich from KFC last night. It was a new sandwich called 'Mattafee'. I'm sure it's not available anywhere else so I will go ahead and describe it to you. It's a lot like the 'Zinger supreme' in shape and content but instead of the lettuce it's got jalapeno peppers and instead of the sesame seed covered bread it had some grainy powdery stuff on top. Don't ask me what that was because I honestly don't know. It was quite alright, tasted nice and all but the actual effects of the sandwich hit me this morning in the bathroom. OOOOOhhhh boy!!! Jalapeno peppers may not be too much of a bother to the taste buds but they really turn nasty in the stomach. They gave a completely new meaning to the words 'Smoking in the bathroom'. OOOOOwwweeeeeee!!!
I went shopping for more work clothes today, don't think showing up in torn jeans and God awful tees are gonna help me make too good an impression. I went with my brother because he wanted to redeem the vouchers I got the last I had visited 'Avenue'. He unfortunately miscalculated his total amount and went over the voucher value. So he made me check out first so I could get more vouchers for him so he could get everything for free. Butthead! Like I said, he had miscalculated! He ended up spending 20 bucks for all his clothes and came out with extra vouchers worth 70!!! I asked him how he had managed to do that and he said, "I thought the striped shirt was for 105 but it was just 45!! So now I have to go shopping there again to be able to redeem the rest of the vouchers. A vicious circle is what it is.
We then went to the Addidas factory outlet coz my brother wanted a new pair of shoes. After looking at every pair in the store a hundred times each he finally decided on a pair and got the size that felt just right. Then on the way home he stops all of a sudden, turns to me and says, "Shit! I forgot! I tried on the right shoe and my right leg is still swollen from football practice yesterday!". No comments!!!
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you want to have jalapeno peppers, have antacid too. If you want to buy new shoes, make sure your feet are'nt swollen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmie-lou said...

Nice advice! no i'm not vegetarian! I LOVE meat!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home