crazy tales

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fishing for trouble!

This is a picture of people fishing. What they can catch in such shallow water is a mystery to me. But they do have a bucket at the side so I'm guessing something must go in!!!
Anyway! I tried to add a link list to my blog page yesterday and was successful in doing so! I was skipping all over the place because I thought I had finally mangaed to get everything right after having spent a considerable amount of time fidgeting with this and that. Unfortunately however, today when I logged in to blogger and went to view my blog all I could see was gibberish!!! All my posts had disappeared to be replaced by the html code and nothing else. I was not happy!!! I had to change the template and redo all the changes that I had painstakingly made and then republish the whole thing again. I know it must not sound too difficult to the computer wizards out there but it is'nt so for me! Computers and I have always had a thing! We put up with each other but only to a certain extent, anything beyond that and there is hell to pay! So to all the people whose blogs I was about to add to my link list- I'm sorry! I'm afraid that it won't be happening anytime soon; unless of course I get super human computer skills. In that case I would yank on my cape and add all of you to the list pronto!!
So what's up at work? I actually feel really bad keeping my new job from them. It's just a matter of a few more days and I'll be gone. I know I'm doing everything way in advance so they won't have any problems of any sort but I still feel like I'm leaving them in the lurch. I am under orders from the big boss though, so there's really nothing much I can do about it! It's either disappear or get into heap loads of trouble. I think I prefer the former option anyday.
In other news: I bought a brand new HP printer/scanner/copier. I know it's gonna take me forever to set up but I'm a persistent little devil. I'll have it up and running by tonight for sure. And I'll have it done before american idol starts. Hey me! That's a challenge!!! It really is a beaut and I can't wait to see what it can do!
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you want to buy a printer- buy a nice one!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emmie-lou said...

Crabs...probably!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about computer problems. I have wanted to change my blog for ages and everytime I try, I just muck things up.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home