crazy tales

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A stitch in time.

I have to admit that I'm a little bored today. Turns out I have no idea what to do with a 2 day weekend. I saw a movie this morning, played tomb raider legend for a while, had a nap, pottered about, completed my reports and then sat twiddling my thumbs for a while. Geez! What an interesting day I've had.
In other news: I read today that a serbian prisoner used a needle and thread and a few safety pins to sow his tongue and lips together to prevent the hearing for the robbery he had commited. How freaking insane can people get??! What were they going to do him? Put him into prison for a while? They're going to do that eventually anyway! What was the point of stitching his mouth shut?? Disgusting!
Bluechild's advice for the day: Do Not stitch your mouth shut! It's senseless and disgusting, and I'm sure it must be really, really painful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmie-lou said...

I love having time off!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home