A different day.
Today was very different from the last few days. I got to the accomodation in time to learn that there were going to be 2 trips to Ibn Battuta. The first would leave at the usual time and the second would leave after about an hour during which we were supposed to go to the bank and get our new bank account details. Mine was already open so I just went to try and upgrade my account status since I earn more now than what I used to. I got there and spoke to the guy in charge and he told me that I would need a letter from my employer stating my salary. Now I had spoken to somebody at the bank the previous day and he had mentioned no such thing. End result: I got to work late and achieved nothing. The rest of the day I had systems and IT training. It was unbelievably boring. I was literally struggling to keep my eyes open! Remember the Tom And Jerry cartoon where Tom sticks toothpicks between his eyelids to try to keep them open??!! I was just a moment away from doing that.
Then after we were done with work, Maya decided she wanted to look for a pair of sneakers. She took quite a lot of time but could'nt find anything and we would have missed the bus if I hadn't dragged her out of there. Halfway to the exit she remembered that she needed to use the restroom. Unfortunately, I told her she couldn't go because the bus would leave at any second and we would be stranded in the middle of nowhere and would have to pay through our noses just to get back to civilisation. So I dragged her to the bus. 5 minutes into our hour and a half journey Maya tells me that she can't take it anymore and that she really, really needed to answer nature's call. Let's just say that I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry! She had to control herself all the way back to the accomodation because there were no stops along the way. Poor thing! It was a riot but still! Poor thing!
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you need to go, then just go!!! Don't listen to me! What do I know how badly you want to go???!!!

5 Comments:
I really feel for your friend. I had to go really bad one time and couldn't and damaged my bladder.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lmao! dude when you have to go, well, you have to go! at least you were a good friend and didn't make her laugh so she would pee in her pants hehehe
Blue when you gotta go,you
gotta go.I'll get right up to
the door at home trying to
put the key in and just make
it in the nick of time.
Hi Angela! yep! she told me that after that little incident she has to go to the loo as soon as she feels the urge or it really hurts!
Mailyn: sorry to disappoint u but I had a bottle of water in my hand and I kept swishing it near her ear. Got beaten up for it but it was worth it!!!
Moment: YES! She made it in time and was so happy about it that she shared too many details with me! Let's just say i had to sing Very loudly to drown her out!
Michele: Hehehe! I'm glad u manage to make it in time! I bet u'd be really 'PISSED' if u didn't!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home