Pancake tuesday
Happy pancake tuesday everyone!!! Now that I've had my fill (for the day), there's something that I've been pretty excited about for a while but was saving for today's blog. A local radio jockey (who obviously enjoys his pancakes as much as I do) has come up with an absolutely brilliant idea. He's decided to get a whole load of people involved and try to break the record for the world's largest pancake! World's LARGEST PANCAKE!!!!! Now there's a sentence I really like. I can only hope that it will be open to the public as well because this is something that I DO NOT want to miss!!! So back to the record attempt- He went ahead and contacted the people at Guiness and they sent him a rather large email stating the terms and conditions that would have to be fulfilled for it to count. He has read it all and is rather confident about managing to get everything in order. The date has not been announced as yet but if anybody's going to be in Dubai over the next 6 weeks, make sure you find out about the event. I know for sure that it's going to be held in the tennis stadium. The RJ has even made arrangements for a cement mixer for the dough mixing bit of the event. All I need now is the date, a fork, a knife and my usual enomous appetite!!! Wow! I can't wait!!! I think I'm going to FLIP. This will of course be the first time that I've had the opportunity to sink my teeth into a world record. The fact that it will be a literal thing is simply amazing. Thank you Mr. Chris Fisher! I'm sure it's the prospect of the pancake but today I think you're absolutely brilliant. Hey! Wait a minute! Something just occured to me! How on earth do you fry a pancake that big???

1 Comments:
Awwww~I have 2 miss it! Damn!
:]
Post a Comment
<< Home