crazy tales

Sunday, March 19, 2006

A day of ups and downs.

First order of the day- My exam was awful. As I was writing it I was inclined to think that I had studied the wrong things or not studied hard enough. I thought that since I had been so excited about the job interview I had'nt studied quite as well as I should have. When I got out of the exam hall however I realized that I did'nt really have to study all that hard because this was my profession. I ought to know all this stuff anyway; without studying it even once. Then when I got back to pharmacy I did something I hate doing after exams. I pulled out the big books to look up the answers and see just how bad I had really done. That's when I realized that even the books did'nt have the answers to the questions that were asked. I looked and looked but nothing. So now I'm sitting pretty knowing that even if I had slogged my ass off, I would still have been in the exact same position as I am now. Infact a tell-tale sign of how bad the paper was came in the middle of the exam when one of the candidates raised his hand and asked, "Are you sure we're allowed to mark only one option as the answer?". Another was the fact that one of the candidates walked out of the hall just 10 minutes into the paper.
Anyhow! Leave it be! Hopefully my guesswork will work in my favour. This evening I decided that I had to go get myself a business suit for my interview. So I went to mega mall and had my jaw drop several times at the absolutely ridiculous prices of their suits. Giving up I started back home when a little voice inside me whispered, "Psst! Go check out King Faisal street. Maybe you'll find something there!". So I walked on till I got there and realized that I had'n thought of looking in Avenue. So I did! And yippity doo dah!!! I found the perfect suit and a real nice shirt as well and all within my budget. Not just that, they also had an offer so that everytime you buy something for a 100 bucks you get to pick a gift voucher. I spent 228 and got 150 bucks in gift vouchers! I guess you could say that I had a half and half day. Just hope my interview goes well now. Then I'll be all set to seriously begin a career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home