crazy tales

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thanx people!!!

First off, I would like to thank all the people who were kind enough to post a comment for my blog yesterday. You all really did help. It is kind of sad, but I actually felt comforted in knowing that I'm not the only one who's headed for lonesville. Hehehe! Maybe we could all plan a trip together. Anyway! In the true spirit of human nature; I fell yesterday only to bounce back with a bang today. Now I'm as bright as a button. Strangely enough, after spending a day in the dumps picking up the pieces of me, today was rather a nice day. New prospects seemed to find their way to me in the form of a possible job offer. A DECENT job offer. If all works out well, I may get an interview next week and then who knows??!
So now! What's the latest news? A ring of supposedly 'international' thieves have been stealing high performance bikes in Dubai recently. Ten bikes missing in as many days. Strangely enough, there's a red Yamaha R-6 parked outside the pharmacy with a 'For Sale' sticker plastered on. Busiest area and crime central of Dubai and yet the bike just lays there getting gawked at by passers by. These theives must be 'International' and currently in another nation. Either that or they're brain dead to leave a bike like that untouched. Real beauty.
Other than that, Robbie William's concert tickets have appeared on the internet for about ten times their original price. Easy money that! Wish I had no morals, then I could make a pretty penny too. Unfortunately, I was born with a conscience that belonged to some naggedy old woman before. Do the littlest thing and there she goes! Blah! Blah! Blah! Would'nt mind being bad if I knew how to SHUT HER UP!!!
So that's it for today! Going to go spend some quality time with my pillow now. And you know what? I think yesterday's blog helped me find my way back to my shell. In peace! And that is a very good thing. Thanx again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home