The winds of change...
So they have arrived here at last. The winds of change. It's been dusty and windy and my eyes have enough sand in them to make my own beach. It was the same yesterday as well. Dusty all day and then all of a sudden at about ten in the evening it started raining. And I mean the whole package! Thunder, lightning and of course the rain. This morning started off with bright blue skies and not even the slightest hint of rain. But by mid-day, it had all changed and the dust was flying about all over the place again. Then of course came the rain. Lasted a few seconds and no more but I guess that's enough for a rain deprived nation like this to be thankful for.
I have my Department of health exam tomorrow and as usual I will know how well prepared I was for it only after I finish my paper. So here I am, hoping for the best!!!
Another 3 days for my boots interview and I still can't stop thinking about it. I hope they don't mind hiring clinically insane people because I'm sure I will be just that by the time tuesday arrives. I can't sit writing anymore today, still have a lot of studying to do.
This week has started off rather promisingly though; if the winds of change are blowing for the weather, they may as well be getting ready to blow for me as well.

1 Comments:
I could use the "winds of change" blowing thru my house!
:]
Post a Comment
<< Home