crazy tales

Monday, April 03, 2006

Reflections??!

I guess today has been a pretty crazy day. First off, Congratulate me!!! I got the job. I don't have the DOH license and they said that I would eventually need to get it but that the MOH license was more important and since I have that it's okay!! I have to admit, it has'nt quite sunk in yet. I've spent most of my evening staring at the appointment letter and I still can't believe that it's meant for me. I just hope and pray that nothing messes this up now.
Other than that, I've been looking into my side and rear view mirrors a lot, to get a good look at where I am right now and hopefully try to predict where I will be soon. I don't know why but I feel strangely calm, like I'm at peace with myself right now. It really is a great feeling. I can't say I really know where today went, I've more or less been drifting right through it. I'm actually almost hyperventilating right now. Don't know how much more I can type before I pass out, so gonna end here. Thanx for all the wishes, it really does mean a lot!
Bluechild's advice for the day: Dare to dream and then pray your heart out.

3 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

Ahhhhhh-CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!
That's the best news! Good luck!
:)

4:28 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

Hey congrats on getting a job, see you on a few blogs i frequent thought i'd check it out :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Emmie-lou said...

Well Done...Don't know who you are but well chuffed for ya!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home