crazy tales

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pheromones!!!


Yep! Today was the 2nd day of my two day weekend and I have to admit that I am starting to get used to it. I'm not really sure about how long this is going to last but I might as well enjoy it for as long as it does!! So I woke up late and pottered about the house for a while; got my report done and then decided to go out with a friend of mine who's in town for the week. Actually she WAS in town for the week but I was a little busy with my Debenhams thing to be able to go see her before today. She was recently married and had come over here for the week to spend some time with her family and friends. Unfortunately for her, I was the only friend she got to meet because she was busy on the weekend and all my other friends are busy on the weekdays.
Anyway, we went out for lunch and then we went to see Final Destination 3 which I thought was good. It was exactly like the first 2 as far as the story is concerned but I think the deaths had a little more imagination. Let's just say that come what may, I am never going to get me a fake tan!!
In other news: I was sitting on my chair this morning and doing my report when I reached up for my ear (I have a habit of pulling on my ear lobe when I'm thinking hard about something!!) and I realised there was something behind it!!! I freaked out! I took it off only to realise that it was alive!!!! AAAHHHHH! I have nothing against insects (other than cockroaches) but this was NOT good! It was some kind of a housefly that was sitting behind my ear!! I flung it as hard as I could and shuddered like crazy! After I had calmed down enough I decided to get back to my report. A minute later I reached up for my ear again and THERE IT WAS AGAIN!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!! What the hell??? I could'nt figure it out! What? Was it my deodorant or something? Did it have housefly pheromones or something???? EEWWWWWW!!! Anyway! This time I made sure I killed it. I have'nt had anymore houseflies cosying up behind my ear lobes so I'm guessing the attraction has worn off! EEWWWWW!
Bluechild's advice for the day: Make sure your perfumes and deos don't have pheromones in them!!! Especially insect ones!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

well.. either you are sweeter than sugar or full of shit... The fly was on to you!! Which is it? :)

5:24 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

I really want 2 see Final Destination 3. I liked the other 2 alot. I won't even drive near semi's hauling logs! EVER!
Ewww... what's up with the flies? I hate them! They seem 2 be getting bigger every year. What's up with that?
:)

steph, I'm willing 2 bet he's sweeter than sugar! ;]

7:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hey i was thinking.. why dont you just bring your own cup? I have my own cup.. it has hello kittys on it and i love it. I say just do it. I can send you a hello kitty one if you need it ;)

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home