Nope, Nope, Nope!!!
I can't believe how irregular I've become at my blogging. I guess working 15 hours a day can really bugger up your usual routine. All I will say now is that I am dog tired and although we were supposed to open on the 3rd, we couldn't because the pharmacist licenses haven't been processed yet. As of now I have no idea when we're going to open but I hope it's not too much later because we don't really have too much to do and so we have people finding work for us to do so we don't sit around idle. Not good! I'd rather they give us atleast one day off so we can somehow gather our senses. If we open the store without a day off before we're going to be dead and the customers aren't going to appreciate our efforts too much. I doubt they would like to be served by people who have SUITCASES under their eyes and who are so sleepy and tired that they could fall asleep standing. I now have to go collapse on my bed, another very long day tomorrow. Thank God for chocolate!

11 Comments:
So important you posted it twice!!
heheeeee......
the post so nice,
it posted twice! ;]
Good luck with all of that, I hate being really tired, but I luv chocolate! Yum!
I have gotten a bit irregular with these blogs also, just been soooo busy!
:)
Hey blue,chocolate will get you
through the hard times.
Relax and try to have a great weekend.
just dropped by 2 say hi ....
Posted this really cool picture ya gotta check out..HERE
Do U recognize the buildings???
:o
Were r u?? Havnt spoken for agggggggggggggggges!!
you irregular? I havent posted in forever lol I win! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Put up a nice picture for me? I'll check beck soon :)
irregular???
It's called neglect~~~
heheheeeeeee....
WHERE R U BLUE???
:"[
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Blueeeeeeeeeeee
where did u goooooo???
:"(
I miss you :(
come back from the black hole blue~
:o
Miss U~
:"(
oh blue, where have U gone???
Just wanted to wish U the very best this Holiday Season! Hope this finds its way 2 U, and that everything in U'r life is good!
Take care, and don't be such a stranger!
: )
Post a Comment
<< Home