crazy tales

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Here's how it went..

Finally!!! I can sit back and relax; no more exam or interview tensions plaguing my life. My exam results are'nt out yet but I am hopeful inspite of the fact that it went really bad. I still can't find any of the answers in the books. I really don't know who came up with those questions and where on earth they were pulled out from.
Anyway, the interview! It was scheduled for 11:30 a.m and being the stickler for punctuality (most of the time- professionally atleast!!) that I am, I got there at 10:45. (Traffic can get pretty bad and I did'nt want to get stuck in it). Not knowing what to do with myself initially, I just sat in my car listening to music, trying to shake out the nerves. At 11 I decided it was time to go in and let them know that I had arrived. There were just two other people there at the time for the interviews, so I took a seat and waited. I whiled away the time by wondering how the receptionist managed to keep his sanity with the phones ringing off the hooks. He was constantly " Al-shaya! Good morning, please hold on; Al-shaya! Good morning, please hold on". I honestly felt sorry for him. He barely had the time to draw a decent breath between these calls. It was after this that the person who was going to take the interview came out and called the person next to me in. So I waited and waited, and then I waited some more. At about 12ish the lady who had gone in before me left and it was obviously my turn. It did however, take the interviewer a while to come out. When finally he did, he introduced himself and apologised for keeping me waiting seeing that I had actually been the only person to arrive on time.
The interview itself went very well I think. I guess I'll know for sure if they call me back. He did however say that it would take some time because they still had a lot of work to do before they could open the pharmacies. The entire interview was very comfortable and he encouraged me to speak about what I was doing already and tried to get some feedback about how the market actually works here. He did say that I had made some excellent points, so like I said about my exam results, I AM HOPEFUL!!! And since hope floats- I don't think my ship is going to sink any time soon. Now I can going to put my feet up, lie back, relax and watch a movie. Shhh people! I've had an eventful week. I would like fun time now. See ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad everything went well. Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! You should take some pictures for your blog. You live in an interesting country and I am sure people would like to see it up close and personal!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home