The magic of Nikes
What is so amazing about slipping your feet into a brand new pair of Nikes? Geez! I don't know? What's so amazing about dying and going to heaven?? I'm sure all of you have guessed by now that today was my shoe shopping day and that I bought a brand new pair of heaven's little clouds. Now don't get me wrong! I've been wearing Reeboks for 2 years now but I always have miserable luck with them. Either I end up with a pair whose laces keep opening no matter how tight I tie them or I end up with a pair that starts to look raggedy and dirty really quick. I mean- they're a month old and they look like they've been through the Amazon jungle and the Sahara desert with me. Give me a break. (I want to remind the blokes at Reebok that this is just a blog and that this is simply my opinion. Do NOT try to sue me for defamation or anything of that sort. I'm just excercising my right to free speech!!!).
So anyway, this time around I decided to get back to my old 'tried and tested' Nikes and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! They're not kidding when they say, "56 muscles wake them up" because they really do. My feet felt like they were flying. It was like an amazing hug that you get from your best friend- only this was for my feet. And boy! Did they ever need one.
Prior to this I was sticking my feet into a pair of Pabloskies! Yes! They are children's shoes! But I won a voucher from them in a radio contest and having no kids around me I ended up walking into the store and asking the sales lady to get me the biggest pair of booties they had. She actually came out with a rather large pair and I said, "Whoa! Bigfoot's kids come here to shop too?". She smiled and said, " No! Just some children who forget to grow up". Hehehe! Egg on my face I suppose. So yeah! I've been sporting a rather nice pair of pabloskies for the last month or so (after my reeboks started to look like a disaster area). But Nikes!!! Wow! Nothing compares to a pair of Nikes!!
So any one out there have any news on a Lisa Ruth Perry? I'm not giving up! It may take me a decade, it may take me 2! But find her I shall!!! With your help of course! Pretty please....

2 Comments:
Have you ever tried New Balance 991. The are sublime. I am a wannabe runner and I love them! In my opinion, way better than Nikes!
I swear, your feet will thank me.
http://www.newbalance.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home