crazy tales

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tit for tat and all of that.

Okay! So I finally decided that it was time I put up a few pictures of this strange but amazing place I call home. Unfortunately though, Blogger is'nt co-operating too much with me. I've spent the last few HOURS trying to get the photo onto the blog and I constantly get a 'Connection timed out' message. I know that I use a network conection and all but come on!! It is'nt all that bad, I usually manage to get all my work done easily enough. Well! I guess I can keep trying until I finish this blog. If this blog does'nt have a picture attached- TRUST ME! It is'nt from lack of trying!!!
So top stories today: A man who was absolutely fed up with his daughter's messy bedroom decided to open a website and put up pictures of the horror on a website, hoping to get his daughter to feel bad and actually clean it up! Yeah right! As if something like that is ever going to work with a teenager. His daughter, who was obviously beside herself with rage decided to get even. She went into her father's messy garage and took pictures of it and then put it up on the same website the next day. 'Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we plan to decieve' (from the movie- entrapment). I'm sure the father did'nt see that coming.
Other than that I'm still waiting on the results of my exam. Was supposed to be out today but as usual, everything is working on it's own schedule here. Hopefully I'll know by the first week of next month.
Nope! The connection got timed out again, only for the umpteenth time today so blah!!! I am not putting up the pictures today, mostly because I can't. Will try again tomorrow. Ttfn till then!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home