crazy tales

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Server not connected.

Before I begin today's blog, I have to tell you that I did not miss yesterday's post. I had actually written rather a long one and just as I was about to publish it- BLOING!!! "Server not connected!". I went to check on my router to see what the problem was, only to learn that my brother had accidentally kicked the power cord out of the socket. I spent the next hour and a half trying to get back online but my router was feeling rather insulted I think because try what I may, it just would'nt start up again. So I called up the guys at linksys and after having a long chat with them and trying this and that, I decided that there was nothing more I could do; So I went to sleep!!! This afternoon when I got back home from work I switched on the computer ready to go at it with the router problem and voila!!! It was already working perfectly. I did'nt have to do a thing. Machines I tell you!!! They'll be the death of me! Today I've been trying to post a picture and it just refuses to go up!
So today was a pretty good day, I finally managed to win the quiz we have at the end of every session. Otherwise it's the same thing every day! I'll lead all way the up until the final bonus question which carries the most points and then some jackass will swoop down and grab my prize from me! But today! Hehehe! I made sure I clapped my clapper even before the question was completed! Luckily for me I managed to guess the rest of the question correctly. All I got was a single polo mint but it was worth it. The playful glares I got from the others and the opportunity to smirk to my heart's content was prize enough for me.
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you want to use a computer, make sure you have the patience of a saint. Or the brain's of a certain Mr. Bill Gates!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

DAMN Lynksis... it has left me sitting here without service more than once.. Thats all I can think of to say for now lol!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home