Look who's back!!!
OK! For everyone who used to actually read my blogs...... go ahead! I give you permission to kick my ass. I haven't blogged in sooo long I couldn't even remember my password! N blogger's changed a bit too! Anyway! Where have I been and what have I been upto? Unfortunately! I've been working! When I do get time off I actually die to go out and sit in the sun because I get so bloody fed up of being indoors all the time. I have now changed all my habits. I work nine hours a day- pretty good! But I live pretty far from where I work so I have to drive quite a distance. That means that I now live mostly in my car and go home just to brush my teeth and sleep. I eat and drink in my car and that reminds me! I bought an apple crumble cake the day before yesterday and forgot to eat it! Better make sure it's still fungus free before I dig my chompers into it. My social life has absolutely hit ROCK BOTTOM!!! Not that it was much to rave about before but NOW!!!! I haven't seen any of my non-work friends for as long as I haven't blogged! That is PATHETIC! I'm going to be honest here! I am not going to be blogging everday like I used to but I think I need to do this atleast once a week!!! I've missed this really badly but there are always so many other things that catch my attention. But no excuses! I can't stand them from others so I'm certainly not going to make any for myself. Bloggers!!! The Blue Child has returned. A bit of an itch in my throat but otherwise as healthy as I have ever been.
Advice for the day: Don't stop blogging! It's amazing how great it can make u feel!!!

2 Comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAlk about long time no speak!!!
Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found my blog after years of forgetting about it. I see you forgot yours too. You still around? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home