crazy tales

Friday, March 24, 2006

A good movie and an awesome walk.

This is a picture of the creek that I said I would put up today. It is called 'The Buhairah Corniche'. Great place to go have a walk or a jog or just to hang out with family or friends. Now for my blog:
Today is my favourite day of the week. Friday. In this country , friday is the official weekend and that makes it 'sleep late, get up late, have a hearty lunch, watch television and movies, play video games, do whatever the hell you want' day. And there can be no better day than a friday, I can tell you that. So I decided to finally call it a day at about 1:30 a.m last night and slept blissfully till about a quarter past noon today. Please don't faint or shake a finger at me, I work hard all week and deserve to be a lazy good for nothing atleast one day a week. I woke up and after all the usual early (NOT!!) morning bathroom rituals, I decided to try to clean up my room a little. That usually means 'sweep everything under the rug until you really can't bear it anymore'. Today was unfortunately, one of the ' I can't bear it anymore' days. So yep! my room is spotless, Lemony fresh!!! After that I sat down to play a new game I got called 'Urban Reign'. It's an awesome game and after I grew tired of constantly getting my butt whooped, I decided to go catch a movie. I decided to watch 'Elizabeth town', I know it's pretty old in comparison but I had heard it was a decent watch. It was! I liked it, I can't stand Orlando Bloom (don't ask me why) and I could'nt for the life of me remember Kirsten Dunst's name while I was watching the movie. So even though I liked it, I spent most of the time shaking my head at Orlando bloom or thinking, 'What is her name? She was in spiderman with Tobey Maguire. Ah! Mary Jane Watson!!! NO! That's her character's name! Some spidey freak you are. Dumbass!'. But yeah! All in all a pretty good movie and definately worth a watch.
Then I decided to go out for a walk and take a couple of pictures for my blog. So I went to 'Qanat Al Qasba'. It's a gorgeous little canal like thing with really great restaurants on either side, a ferris wheel called 'The eye of the Emirates' (I made the mistake of going up in it once because I thought the view would be spectacular. Unfortunately, I went at night so could'nt see the ocean since it was dark and could'nt see the city because all the surrounding buildings are taller than the ferris wheel!!!), and a really nice looking long building on either side of the canal. I took out a lot of pictures and will put them up throughout the week so I dont run out of pictures to put on my blog. I then ended the day with my first ever cup of mini melts!!! They were actually really great. Loved em! Creamy and sooo Teeny tiny!!! Hehehe! I think they could have made my day all on their own. Anyway! Time for me run now! Take care and have a great day! Catch ya tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riyaa said...

u live in a beautiful place...

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home