crazy tales

Saturday, March 25, 2006

When castles crumble...

Well! I finally got the results for the exam I had given last sunday and the results were pretty much what I had expected. LOUSY!! Did'nt make it any less disappointing though. My heart sank nonetheless. But don't worry, I'm not going to sit wallowing in self-pity nor am I going to allow myself to feel miserable. I believe that everything happens for a reason and even though sometimes it's hard to see the reasons, they are always there. So now I'm just going to have to read every book and delve as deep into the subject as is humanly possible so that my next attempt goes superb no matter how stupid the questions are.
Majestic and proud for all to see,
A castle of sand stood by the sea.
With towers that reached out to the sky,
And windows through which gazed an ever hidden eye.
Knights and Kings could have called it home,
Had it not caught the eye of the ocean's jealous foam.
"How dare ye castle stand before me?
It is I that the world comes here to see".
And the ocean attacked savagely,
Now the castle of sand, stands merely in memory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riyaa said...

kudos to the Spirit :)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home