crazy tales

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Too hot!!!

I don't know why but I am really sweating it out today. I was feeling really hot all day, a little flushed even. I've literally been drinking buckets of water to try to cool myself down and nothing seems to be working. I was feeling great in the morning. Then our seminar began at about 9a.m. We were supposed to do cosmetics today and I'm not sure if I got bored and started to get agitated or if the room itself was warmer than it should have been. Anyway, feeling better now even though I am still pretty uncomfortable. Atleast I got to have ice-cream!!!
So back to the cosmetics training: We were encouraged to feel the texture and feel of everything and I'm rather annoyed to have to admit that the back of my hands sport a rather large number of colours. I tried them on and then realised that I did'nt have a special something called acetone or make up remover. So I've had my hands in my pockets most of the day. There's this exceptionally annoying long lasting lipstick on my left hand that is surprisingly good. I mean for a long lasting lipstick- not for me!! Not even a good dollop of spit gets it out!!
Other than that I was'nt really in a very good mood today thanks to the elavated body temperature. I'm not running a fever so it is kinda strange.
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you want to try in make up, make sure you have something to get the mess off with!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

hey good advice today.. but long lasting makeup is vitally important. Its very embarassing when you wake up after a drunken night and have to do the walk of shame with mascara under your eyes. Oh.. thanks for the snake thing. I almost threw up. LOL

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mailyn said...

oh god lets not talk about hot. it feels like I'm in hell over here and we haven't even started summer. gawd I hate the heat!!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found Boots in London. I love it!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home