Bad bluechild! BAD BLUECHILD!!!
This is a picture of people in a boat. (Don't laugh at the description! There's no other way I can say it). The building on the other side of the canal is one of the long buildings I spoke about earlier. You can't see the sign but there's a classy little cafe on the ground floor.Right! So today a lady, who I presume is from northern africa, came into the pharmacy. First off! I want to commend her on her english skills. I know that english probably isn't her first language and the fact that she can speak it at all is an achievement worth mentioning. This is to make all you readers realize that I really do feel bad about the incident I am about to mention. Back to the story- So she came in and asked me for some anti-malarial medicine which I proceeded to give her without any hesitation. I explained how it acted prophylactically and told her how she should take it. She then turned to me and said, "Okay! Now give me High Blood Pressure". Blink! Blink! I tried to control myself, I swear I did. The little good and evil voices started a war in my head and without realising it, I was holding my breath trying to stop myself. I'm sure in the 5 seconds that it took me to respond my face changed colour from the usual vampirishly pale to deep scarlet, I know because my ears were singing and they only do that when my blood rushes to my head. In the end the evil voices obviously won and I took a deep breath and said, "Sure. Just stand here and talk to me for a few minutes, let me tell you a few of my bad jokes and I can guarantee that you will leave here with the highest possible levels of blood pressure". (Bad bluechild! BAD BLUECHILD!!! Whatever happened to your code of conduct and all? You're not supposed to stand around mocking a customer!!!). She looked at me with the most puzzled look I have ever seen and thinking I was serious said, "Sorry! What?". (Bad me! Bad me!) "Ummm! Never mind ma'am, can you tell me what medication you are currently using?". All this while my supervisor was standing behind the other counter laughing himself silly. I don't know what came over me but corny jokes are my forte. I don't usually get to crack them in the pharmacy and I just could'nt let this chance slip by! Ugh!!! I'm a monster. That poor thing.
Bluechild's advice for the day: The next time your nose starts to run, enter it into an election. Any election. Not only would it run a lot better than the other candidates but since it 'NOSE' so much I'm sure it would win. And since it's a nose I bet it would be able to smell a rat in no time. There's no pulling a nose's leg!

2 Comments:
well thank you thank you :) But who are you? lol
Ahhhh.... U R so so bad Bluechild!
:o
Post a Comment
<< Home