The Suppository Buildings...
These are what I like to call 'The Suppository Buildings'. To everybody else they are known as 'The Crystal Plaza', but I have to admit, I think my description gives them more character, maybe less charisma but definately more character. Sometimes I wonder if I would call them the same thing if I were'nt a pharmacist! I guess I'll never know. On the bottom left corner you will notice a sign saying,'Sharjah Dhow Restaurant'. This is the boat restaurant that I had mentioned earlier. Will put up a proper picture of it tomorrow. Have'nt been in it yet but the aroma as I passed by was certainly worth a couple of very deep sniffs!So happy April Fool's day to one and all. The first thing I did this morning was to call up all my friends here to wish them a 'Very Happy Birthday'. You can imagine that they did'nt quite recieve my wishes with the same amount of enthusiasm as with which I handed them out. Oh well! Atleast I tried. The radio jockey announced this morning that the Robbie William's concert had been cancelled and I will be damned if I believe him. Blah! I'd like to see someone who was stupid enough to believe something like that on a day like today. But he went on and on, asking people to call up a special number to try to get their money refunded and stuff. Hehehe! I bet it's all a prank. And I bet tomorrow they'll have a special segment to air all the poor distressed people's phone conversations as they tried to get their money back. If this does'nt happen and the concert is cancelled after all, then I guess I will have ended up being a fool anyway! Atleast this way I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is an INHERENT quality that I possess and that no one had to actually MAKE a fool out of me!!!
Other than that, I tried to add a link thing in the sidebar of my blog last night to put up the names of the blogs I read most often but something was'nt quite right. I don't have it inbuilt in my template and after pottering about a while I found something that I had to copy into my html code. I tried doing that but nothing happened. As you can see I still don't have the link thing. I'm such a moron when it comes to computers!
Bluechild's advice for the day: If you want to count your chickens before they've hatched, make sure you put them in an incubator!!!

2 Comments:
I like u'r names 4 them Much better. I can see how U came up with them. As for the side links, maybe I can b of some help.
try this I havent had time 2 fully go over the site myself, Just found it yesterday. But that is how I am going 2 do my links from now on. It is just 2 easy! Let me know what U think of it!!!
:)
Boo!!! I love City of Angels...my fave!
Post a Comment
<< Home